...all about me, my life, and adventures while I'm living and being a nanny in Australia!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Just an update...

Well guys, I've been here nearly a week and I'm loving it...minus the weather anyway! Today is the first day I've gotten to see the sun!!! Nina (newborn) and I took a walk and my sense of smell here is just so strong.  It's amazing how different the trees and plants smell...but I love it! There are the most beautiful flower trees on our street, I'll try to get a pic of them! Pink and yellow! :) I walked past  the train station today (not to far at all) and that and the bus line will be how I get from one place to another.  I still have to figure that out, it's a bit complex!

Nina and Valletta (2) are such dolls and I love being able to play with and care for them! Nina is just so tiny and aware and starting to look at all of her surroundings. Valletta is quite a trip! I spent the day with her Sunday and we went to the mall where she played on the bouncy and almost fell asleep! She's so adorable and extremely intelligent!!



The older girls will arrive this Thursday and we're taking a trip to the Gold Coast to celebrate Antoinette's brother's birthday! I'm excited for this new adventure and hope the weather will hold out! It's supposed to rain all the way through December 23--yikes! Stay tuned for an update!

Yesterday I got to video chat with Zane, Mom, Keith, Allie, Cale and Robbie! I loved getting to see everyone and I'm getting to talk to Zane a lot more than I anticipated--which is also wonderful!!

I miss everyone! Keep the emails and facebook messages coming! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment