...all about me, my life, and adventures while I'm living and being a nanny in Australia!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yes, I tend to forget.

Well, hence the title, I tend to forget to update my blog...almost 2 months ago was my last post! Sorry friends.

A lot has happened here in beautiful Queensland over this time.  The floods receded and I finally got to see the REAL "Sunshine State"! We have had great weather and it's normally around 85 degrees most days. 

I got to meet, pet, and feed kangaroos last weekend!! I was so amazed at how tame and friendly they were!


I also climbed the Story Bridge here in Brissy last Sunday (Feb 20). Amazing views from the top of the bridge and even more beautiful at night!

I have been a bit homesick and missing everyone a lot lately...but managing to push on!  Only 2 more days until Zane is here and gets to stay until I go home. I'm really thankful for that.  And excited about all the fun I know we'll have while we are out here together! We are talking about a trip to Bali, Indonesia, Alice Springs, Australia, and travelling all over New Zealand before we head home!  We will probably be home around July 4!!

I promise to update as soon as we get back from our 2 week holiday.  Sydney and Whitsundays, here we come!!




No comments:

Post a Comment